Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Story of This Morning

1.  This morning, I wore my glasses into the shower.  I don't usually do this (on purpose, anyway).

2.  I realized it when the water hit them, and then I called myself dumb, took them off, and dropped them on the bathmat outside the curtain. 

3.  Approximately 12.75 minutes later (hey, I had to shave), I stepped out of said shower, dripping and blind, and...wait for it...stepped right on my glasses, which were lying on the bathmat where I put them.

4.  I shrieked, "My glasses!"

5.  I picked them up, popped the one lens back in - it fell out because of some dodo's big foot - and set them on the counter while I dried off.

6.  Later, I picked the glasses up, put them on my face, and realized they were all crooked, caddywampus, and sad from being stepped on.  Now I have to go get them adjusted. 

THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment