Friday, April 27, 2012

From Now On...

...Friday is Personal Grooming Day!  I feel so much better after my session this morning, I can't even describe it.  I also am kind of incredulous that my son slept as long as he did, allowing me to get all this stuf done:

Feet exfoliated (with a cheese grater!  Yes, my calluses are that thick), cuticles pushed back/trimmed, toenails filed, feet slathered in A&D ointment, and pedi-socks on.

Legs & underarms shaved

Face treated to a raspberry-mango mask

Showered, entire body moisturized, bangs blow-dried straight, gel in hair to tame the wildness

Tinted moisturizer & light makeup applied to face

Eyebrows freshly waxed & shaped

I am like a new woman!  As the title indicates, I am making Friday mornings my new Personal Grooming Day/Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment